January 26, 2009

Really, I'm doing this thing...

I have promised myself I am going to start blogging for real. I am having a small personal identity crisis right now. (surprise, surprise, a SAHM having identity issues) I think writing would really help. I used to write religiously in a journal but now that I'm married, that somehow seems wrong. Weird I know. Journals are private places, places to spill out all those deep down things, sometime nasty hurtful things, sometimes secret insightful things, onto paper. To me it feels like keeping a secret from Bear. I would tell him anything in the world but I would still not like him to read my journal. Therefore it doesn't feel right. At the same time I need to write badly, it always makes me feel better. So here I go...

Also I fell sort of bad for leeching so much from the blogosphere and not giving back. I lurk on so many blogs it's not even funny. I'm pretty sure I have ummmmm, like around zero readers but still.


In other news, I updated the 'look'. What do you think? I feel so blog illiterate because I couldn't figure out how other people got their blogs to look oh so adorable. Then I found the answer! The Cutest Blog on the Block! They have hundreds of free backgrounds and accessories. I didn't look at them all because I totally fell in love with this one. The only bad thing is that I had to get rid of my three page layout that I was SOOOO proud of making. You would think as a third year engineer I would not be so daunted by a little Html editing but I am. :P

So...do you like it? Is the font color easy to read? It looks good on my screen but I'm thinking it could get too bright. Let me know...all zero of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment