July 18, 2009

I hate this..

first off, my shift keys are both broke. yes i know about proper capitalization. i can use caps lock if i have to but i don't feel like it.

i just tried to write an open post on the message board of my moms group asking for baby sitting and i felt sick. like i was going to throw up. i hate this. i hate going to school. i hate leaving my baby. i hate feeling like i going against my husband. i hate feeling like i am under my parent's thumb. i hate putting so much time and so much money into something that i do no want to use.

school is not to hard. i don't want to give up. i can do it. i just don't want to. it feels wrong...

1 comment:

  1. Katy - you can e-mail me if you want to talk about this more, but I just wanted to ask, do you feel that school is wrong because you don't like what you're studying, or because you feel like you should be at home with your baby? Or all of the above? Anyway, I'm here if you need a listening ear.

    ReplyDelete